Senior Technology Solutions Analyst
• Directs international publicity activities in coordination with home office strategy and international offices/distributors. Works closely with SVP, Publicity to ensure strategy and related activities stay on track and are executed as planned.
• Draft Publicity strategy documents & oversees campaign timelines and corresponds with all internal groups for planning purposes.
• Works with actors, filmmakers, agents and publicity offices to manage all talent and logistical requirements for international press activity in the US and abroad, including set visits, tours, film festivals, premieres and press junkets.
• Oversees all aspects of awards planning related to Golden Globes and BAFTA including development, planning and execution of campaigns and budgets
• Directs and manages the international screening strategy and reviews strategy with each market. Assesses and approves all related requests.
• Handles the day to day management of the international publicity teams on an operational level ensuring all plans are executed as designed and/or raises concerns with executive management on campaign changes.
• Manages a team of directors and publicists.
Oversees staffing assignments of all events, travel, etc.
• Builds and maintains relationships with international media.
• Responsible for oversight and execution of special event publicity activities for all international offices (i.e. vehicle (Tumbler, Batpod), costume and prop tours, press mailers, etc.).
• Creates budgets and negotiates costs for all publicity activities. Leads the international offices on all tour planning and negotiates with domestic to achieve best international scenarios.
• Responsible for strategic budget forecasting, oversight and maintenance of home office publicity budgets for assigned titles.
• Works closely with the domestic teams on all aspects of planning and execution of press activities, including junkets and international tours to ensures all plans are optimum on a global basis.
• Oversees media promotions submitted from worldwide offices.
• Liaises with talent and talent reps on all publicity requests as needed.
• Presents PR strategies in internal and filmmaker meetings.
• Travels to key markets as home office executive oversight of tours and special events.
• Manages international screening programs of theatrical releases.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• 8-10 years experience in marketing and publicity.
• Previous experience directly related to the motion picture/ publicity industry.
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or a related discipline required.
• Must have an overall knowledge of international publicity.
• Must have knowledge of international markets pertaining to marketing, media or public relations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezn31-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.