Warner Bros. Television, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Vice President, Business Affairs for the TV Business Affairs department. Serve as day-to-day business affairs executive on behalf of Warner Bros. production entities. Negotiates and drafts actor, writer, producer, director, rights and other deals, relating to the development and production of television series. Interacts with various producers, agents, lawyers and/or managers.
• Negotiates actor, writer, producer, director, rights and other deals.
• Serve as day to day business affairs executive on behalf of various Warner Horizon productions during the development and production process.
• Prepares and distributes deal memos, agreements and short form contracts. Prepares and reconciles business summaries of the Studio's productions.
• Provides regular status updates with respect to deals.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Propose negotiating strategies and then negotiate deals based on studio precedent and departmental guidance.
• Minimum of 5-7 years entertainment experience, preferably in the television industry.
• Television Business or Legal Affairs experience strongly preferred.
• Law firm experience is a plus.
• Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• JD required.
• Knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Microsoft Word required.
• Knowledge of report and letter format.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to communicate on all levels in a collaborative environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm551m-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.