VP, Audience: Role will lead the transformation of the TV industry to audience-based, multiscreen, and accountable. The VP of Audience Strategy will act as a consultant to our biggest advertisers to understand their business challenges and identify an optimal audience based media strategy to deliver to the full funnel objectives. This person will drive the learning agenda and collaborate with the campaign measurement team to prove out the efficacy of the campaign.
• Help drive growth across the WarnerMedia portfolio by applying an audience first approach - internally and externally - across WM platforms and assets
• Develop conceptual frameworks for the sales organization to approach advertisers at a strategic top-down level in order to demonstrate the breadth and power of the portfolio to address and move specific category and client KPIs
• Partner with sales leadership to advance a consultative sales approach for the portfolio of assets
• Suggest, support and deploy new ad products, strategic partnerships, and monetization strategies
• Look at challenges from the client perspective to better understand how we can turn a client's brand positioning into a fully realized marketing and media investment at scale
• Work in partnership with various teams to discover audience based recommendations that can be leveraged for strategic development of an account and / or category
• Create innovative media solutions & recommendations leveraging WarnerMedia data, technology, content capabilities across our linear and digital properties
• Lead analytically driven projects with regards to media spend from a client / category perspective
• Lead advanced TV targeting and measurement recommendations in partnership with sales/clients from end-to-end from pitch to execution to results delivery
• Lead, coach, and mentor junior team members
• 10 + years of industry experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqnkvx-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.