Content Transmission Specialist II
The Content Transmission Specialist II tasks are to provide transmission services across News, Sports and Entertainment. This position requires a firm knowledge of Broadcast Television, various transmission formats over satellite, fiber, and IP, related transmit and receive equipment, WarnerMedia engineering infrastructure, transmission services and associated internal clients, and vendor services. Mastery of the fulltime and occasional use receive and transmit infrastructure that connects WarnerMedia, CNN bureaus and affiliates, vendors, and remote locations used for planned events and breaking news is required.
This position requires a flexible working shift to include days, nights, weekend, and overnights. Will be expected to work during breaking news emergency situations.
• Work closely with key customers, vendors, engineering and operations on the planning, oversight, execution, troubleshooting, and budgeting of transmissions across the group.
• Manage and track accurate cost accruals and billing to customers, working closely with Business Administration.
• Ability to work across Warner Media teams for time critical client request.
• Fully proficient in the current and future Scheduling System(s) used for provisioning transmissions, cost accruals and billing.
• Working knowledge of all technical internal and external systems used to deliver transmission services.
• Document technical information in the daily operations to provision and execute transmissions.
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Extremely detail oriented, have great organization skills, communicate effectively, and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
• Position requires a broad knowledge of television production and engineering abilities, procedures and equipment used.
• Prefer Bachelor's degree with newsroom or industry related experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmewz-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.