As a Technical Program Manager I, you are accountable for the progression, communication, and monitoring of underlying operational incidents to ensure DTC delivers and maintains a premium client and customer experience. The candidate should have strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as be a proven collaborator who can problem solve. This position reports to the Incident Manager. This role is responsible for evolving and growing our existing Incident Management program to identify and reduce the length and number of any impacting incidents within Digital Products.
• Improving processes around incident reporting, including consumer alerts into ops & engineering, etc.
• Guiding internal controls development and documentation
• Participate in repeatable, scalable and modern approaches to identifying, routing, closing-out and reporting on consumer and partner-facing issues, across the Direct to Consumer organization.
• Collaborating with Ops, Services, and Hotline as necessary to augment current processes and documentation in this area.
• Conducting KPI-Oriented Service Reviews, including creating the repeatable process for the delivery of these KPIs and ongoing development of more robust KPIs over time.
• Leading a highly collaborative cross-functional Incident Review meeting in an effort to identify and drive improvements within the organization based on major incidents.
• Gather information from customer service and ops & engineering to support KPI-oriented Service Reviews.
• 1+ years of experience in multiple technical projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of technical and non-technical staff.
• Able to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
• Able to drive the definition of project scope, develop detailed project plans, and facilitate the collection of engineering, operational, and business requirements.
• Strong understanding of development methodologies including waterfall and agile.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders.
• Able to function effectively and consistently when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals
The Nice to Haves
• Experience with operational incident management, application deployment, and KPI development and measurement.
• Experience documenting technical systems and training users in complex operational procedures.
• Ability to learn new development tools and productivity tools in order to continuously improve effectiveness.
• Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred; software development experience is a plus.
• Media or entertainment industry experience is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e06k-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.