WarnerMedia seeks a Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: HE, DCE, CP, Games & Foundational Tech department.
The Project Manager will be responsible for providing project planning and management across initiatives for Games and DC. The Technical Project Manager will use the agile framework and SCRUM methodology to ensure all projects are completed on time and on budget.
Technical Project Management: This Project Manager will provide thorough development strategies and project plans for our agile projects that encompass realistic application development, integration, and operations timelines. They must supervise the project team members and ensure that deadlines are met. Maintain project budgets and cost benefit analysis. They will leverage project management tools to provide visibility into project status and prepare progress reports for executive sponsors and management team. This role will ensure that projects meet business specification, within an established timeframe and budget
Scrum Process Management: This role will also be responsible for managing and driving the SCRUM processes and procedures including facilitating all SCRUM ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospectives) for the project portfolio. Work closely with Technology Product Management team members, Business Product Owners, and the management team to set project goals and deliver features that align with business and technology strategic priorities. They will lead the Scrum teams through each sprint and remediate all blockers. They must act as coach through the duration of each initiative and foster an environment of clear constructive communication while guarding the team from external interference. They will d ocument lessons learned and lead continuous improvement efforts based on best practices and end user community feedback. This role will ensure that user stories and updated regularly and all confluence documentation is up to date. They will also be responsible for making sure that key users review and sign off on design documentation.
• 5+ years of experience in agile implementations
• Experience with design and execution of agile framework best practices
• Experience working in cross matrixed teams
• High degree of commitment, independence and self-motivation; enthusiasm for challenging work
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• Proven ability to stand up agile processes and coach the teams through the procedures
• Undergraduate Degree Required
• Ability to lead agile teams through all scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Panning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives)
• Ability to work closely with the teams to deliver realistic and reliable project plans with accurate estimation for functional and technical designs, development and testing and training efforts
• Ability to guide teams to ensure application features are of highest standard & meet business priorities
• Ability to help anticipate and mitigate potential roadblocks for the teams as well as anticipate potential project related problems
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization and influence decisions with minimal formal authority
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
• Maintain a productive working environment for all team members
• Provide clear, kind and transparent communications to all team members
• Demonstrates resiliency when met with challenges or setbacks
• Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously that include:
• Simultaneous workstreams and development teams
• Iterative agile projects with ongoing releases
• Technical Design
• User Acceptance Testing
• Change Management / Training focus
• Content Management, Production and Financial process acumen
• Experience in Media & Entertainment Industry
Functional knowledge of the following systems and processes:
• MS O365
• Project Management Tools (Monday.com, Smartsheet, etc.)
• Snowflake Data Warehouse
• Teradata Data Warehouse
• Jira & Confluence
• General office activities - walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person, on the phone or in virtual meetings
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to demonstrate resilience and reset quickly if/when encountering potential setbacks
• Must be able to work standard hours (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) with some flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8m58-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.