Position is responsible for developing and supporting critical applications and subsequent integrations within the Production Technology portfolio. This position will gather requirements, produce functional and technical design, development, testing, deployment, and operational support activities.
This position will provide technical solutions in the Production Technology landscape. Applications include those within the production lifecycle including but not limited to accounting, budgeting, casting, contract management, script tracking, digital asset management, and productivity tools. Also included are over 20 integrations between industry standard applications: PSL, Smart Accounting, Movie Magic Budgeting, and corporate ERP solutions. Detailed technical knowledge of a variety of technologies and business knowledge of production is required.
The role will perform day to day application maintenance activities, support application issues and service requests, attend client interviews and participate in stakeholder workshops. Upon establishment of the requirements, this position will use their technical and functional knowledge to support the design, configuration, development, testing, and deployment/cutover phases to implement to production.
• 30% - Designs, develops, supports, and manages application code, configuration, tables, forms, user interfaces, workflows, calculations, and third-party integration components for production applications.
• 30% - Oversees vendor due diligence, information security compliance, analysis, procurement, acquisition and integration of complex software applications and systems.
• 20% - Develops, supports, and manages application code, user interfaces, and third-party integration components for AWS applications, and other custom integrations.
• 20% - Partners with Clients and Technology Solutions to define and capture business requirements, technical requirements, determines scope, and estimates the effort in the development of Technology requirements. Leads application development related activities while ensuring that appropriate governance exists for all delivery of technology solutions.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with configuration and development of applications using Azure or AWS technologies
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, or related major
• 2 years of technology experience supporting an application with integration points across other systems
• Experience with complex integrations
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with Database development technologies required
• Experience with test driven development, CI/CD, Agile practices and tools desired
• Experience planning and implementing enhancements, operating and maintaining technology systems supporting existing business process and live productive applications
• Graduate degree or professional certification preferred
• Entertainment industry experience
• Functional accounting experience
• Ability to write code
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n84k-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.