SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Position is responsible for the management of WarnerMedia's Corporate and Business Unit-specific financial planning applications. This position is accountable for advising and partnering with clients around Financial Planning, leveraging best in class solutions to support business requirements, and providing subject matter expertise around the design/build/deployment/support of enterprise planning solutions. This position participates in the oversight of internal and external resources delivering new technology into service on behalf of the client organizations, while managing the total cost of ownership (TCO). This position reviews Service Level Agreement metrics for outsourced services in their portfolio and identifies risks and issues to senior management. This position maintains the pipeline of enhancements and project requests that improve existing solutions as well as requirements for new solutions. This role collaborates with the business to ensure solutions are implemented with the proper governance, with business impact in mind, and appropriate organizational change management support for business cutover.
% OF TIME
Works with WM Functional, WM Technical, and external service providers to deliver break fixes, enhancements, and project-related work. Activities may include:
Technical Development and documentation
Assist with change management and transports
Works with senior team members to capture business requirements and participates in the development of Technology requirements.
Works with our external Service Providers and WM team members around all financial planning applications and platforms (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Longview and Adaptive Planning):
Collaborates with WarnerMedia's Planning team members and service providers regarding key break fixes and enhancements
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an IT or related technical role.
• Technical knowledge of SAP BW, Reporting tools and Planning or similar planning tools (e.g. Oracle, Adaptive)
• Entertainment industry experience is desirable.
• Knowledge of Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Visio, Projects)
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required
• Major in Finance, Computer Science or Engineering is desirable
• Knowledge of Financial Planning or related processes is preferred.
• Requirements definition and realization experience is preferred.
• Business process design and modeling experience is preferred.
• Application design experience is desirable.
• Prior internships or work experience in a technical capacity within Financial Planning, BW, or Finance is highly desired.
• Knowledge of SQL or basic scripting language is highly desirable.
• Ability to travel as requested
• Candidates may be asked to provide documentation samples representative of their work (e.g., as-is, to-be, gap analysis, functional design specifications, etc.).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r07v21-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.