WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
The Technical Publisher Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting Warner Brother Discovery's Emerging Consumer brands. In this role you will lead these brands in leveraging and implementing the Ad Tech stack to grow revenue and engage audiences in new and exciting ways. Candidates must possess strong technical and problem-solving skills, have the ability to work under pressure with aggressive deadlines and the ability to prioritize multiple projects. The individual must have a positive attitude, strong leadership and collaboration skills, a passion for learning, creative, quick-thinking fast learner and team player with a strong customer-service focus.
• The role will with sports brands like NHL and other leagues to integrate advertising into content and recommend technical solutions that drive ad sales revenue.
• The technical publisher team supports advertising business and technical requirements specific to the sports brand and helps deploy new features by testing, approving, helping deploy and supporting the feature post launch.
• They will partner with internal clients and vendors, leading communications between developers and the business, including open issues, project prioritization, issue resolutions, and feature requests.
• They will partner with a team of product managers and business operators to implement scalable web, mobile application and connected device advertising products.
• They will own advertising platform architecture and configuration to ensure compliance with Warner Brothers Discovery corporate standards and business unit needs.
• The role will help achitect solutions and provide support for advertising tools, including Operative, FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager, and internally developed applications.
• Effectively communicate solutions and provide documentation across functional groups.
• Participate in development efforts for next generation advertising technologies.
• Bachelor's in computer science, business, or equivalent experience
• 2 years of experience developing advertising technology solutions for digital, mobile, connected device and video ad serving.
• Past experience troubleshooting and implementing digital ads, video players, and audience targeting applications across digital endpoints.
• Proficient with ad servers like Google Ad Manager and FreeWheel; familiarity with Server Side Ad Insertion.
• Experience in providing cross functional support for varied skillsets.
• Exceptional communication skills, including process flows and documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully perform support, training, reporting, testing of advertising systems.
• Ability to convert business requirements into detailed technical requirements, training and operational documentation.
• Ability to function at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in dealing with production issues and confidence in managing shifting priorities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xoq8-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.