WarnerMedia seeks a Tech Architect Lead for the AYAKM Digital department.
• Provide expert technical advice and assistance for multiple projects.
• Leads design, coding, and problem resolution activities as requested to ensure technical viability.
• Directs the work of others as requested and perform hands-on coding, testing, support, or other tasks as necessary to ensure success of the deliverables according to user requirements.
• Architect, prototype, code/build and guide the development of scalable & reliable cloud software systems
• Be the technical subject matter expert for one or more high-profile systems
• Lead development of a highly motivated team
• Design in terms of availability, reliability, scalability, maintainability, and security
• Lead, negotiate, and facilitate the development and implementation of software solutions across technology and business areas
• Work with product and engineering teams to design, develop, test, deploy and monitor new features
• Work with other developers and key business stakeholders in cross functional teams to maintain deliver internal and external user facing applications that allow users worldwide to find and use our products
• Build efficient and reusable components, systems and abstractions to be used in the full lifecycle of various digital platforms
• Lead design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate best practices to ensue stable and maintainable products are created for mission critical systems
• Responsible for features from conception to post-deployment
• Evaluate software components and tools
• Follow Agile/Scrum planning and process improvement
• Find and address performance issues
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs, security vulnerabilities, and operational issues
• Prototype and develop reusable components for developers and provide expert technical guidance and support to use them effectively
• Assist project teams in assessing the technology environments and determining changes as necessary to ensure successful implementation of software systems. Work with other technology groups to implement changes.
• Git merging, branching, and pull requests
• Responsive design/development
• AWS and Dev Ops experience including CI/CD, monitoring experience, automated testing
• CMS development and configuration experience (e.g. Drupal)
• Ability to triage and debug issues
• Proactively brings up creative ideas
• Strong work ethic, accountability and communication skills
• Must work well on a team!
• iOS or Android native development experience
• Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku or Xbox development
• Azure Pipelines
• Development for international markets
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and problem-solving skills.
• Passion for web standards, content management, web page layout, information architecture, user nteraction, and usability
• Excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn new technologies.
• Ability to create and maintain clear, concise, and well-constructed documentation
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills - Ability to effectively collaborate with product managers, programmers and testers
• Outstanding creativity and strong commitment to a project
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment
• Strong follow-up abilities with an acute attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently
• Required to work well under time constraints
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n7zm-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.