WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
Supervise and coordinate the personnel, equipment and facilities of the area according to the requirements of the network.
The Daily - Major Activities
• Personnel and equipment management.
• Interpretation, analysis and planning of live programs and/or scripts to assemble work teams and equipment, according to project requirements.
• Preparation of audiovisual budgets.
• Work as a team member with different clients and projects.
• Providing feedback to the staff in charge.
• Follow up on vacations, compensatory and personal days.
• Experience 3 years in a similar position.
• Educational background: Image and Sound Designer, Audiovisual Communicator, Audiovisual Production.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to remain calm in high pressure situations.
• Experience with spreadsheets.
The Nice to Haves
• Language: English - Intermediate level
• Production in sports and/or news channels.
• Experience in the operation of audiovisual technical roles.
• Knowledge in audiovisual editing.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bnqx-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.