WarnerMedia seeks a Studio Operator for the Studio Operations department. The Studio Operator is a broad job title that encompasses a great variety of skills and assignments.
• Flash Studio Control (operate robotic cameras and lighting; establish/designate IFBs and Comms)
• Studio crews (pedestal cameras, hand-held, jib and Steadicam, Audio Assist and Utility)
• Viz Multiplay Videowall Control (create effects, route feeds and control playback of servers feeding video walls)
• Video shading (responsible for maintaining acceptable video levels for incoming, outgoing and internal signals, and initial daily set-up and shading of studio cameras)
• One of the keys to our success is the close-knit nature of the working relationship within our crews and with their managers, Directors, Technical Directors, Audio Designers, talent and producers
• CNN is a 24/7 news operation and this position will include working on weekend show
• 3 years' experience in a facility (network, station, production house) engaged in multiple camera production
• Experience with using camera robotic systems and studio cameras preferred
• Must be able to succeed under the pressure of a live television production environment, exhibit great attention to detail, and be a team player
• Must be able to prioritize and service multiple requests, demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, remain calm under pressure, and show a willingness to learn and embrace new technologies
• Must be available to work weekends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pk7z-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.