Strategic Marketing Advisor (f/m/d)
If you use PowerPoint like Harry Potter uses his magic wand, you are quick at thinking like The Flash, and you are committed to your projects like a dragon to Daenerys, then you are exactly the right person for our team!
The Strategic Marketing Advisor is a highly visible role, supporting the SVP Marketing, which serves as decision support and consultant on various business topics.
• Support the SVP Marketing with strategy reviews, board presentations, and other management meetings.
• Help major initiatives to achieve the strategic goals of the company in the area of marketing.
• Build detailed financial models to evaluate strategic and decision options.
• Create executive-ready presentations to summarize key findings and recommendations.
• Build operating plans for implementation across the business.
• Collaborate with company-wide teams to identify and evaluate strategic opportunities (e.g., audience development, potential partnerships, and new businesses).
• Assist in the creation of long-term strategic plans for the current and future Marketing operation.
• Execution of research work, information procurement and data compression.
• Preparation of workshops and follow-ups.
• BA in Economics / Strategy / Business Analysis / Business Development
• Previous experience that includes one or a combination of the following: Marketing Management Consulting, Corporate Development, Marketing Strategy or Business Development.
• Ability to distil complex concepts and analyses into clear, easy-to-understand presentations.
• Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple simultaneous projects with several deliverables.
• Passionate about media and entertainment with a voracious appetite for industry news (e.g., on content, streaming services, distribution, consumer behaviour, advertising evolution etc.)
• High level of integrity, strong work ethic, deep intellectual curiosity, and willingness to think outside the box.
• Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English and German (business-fluent), written and spoken.
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71q38-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.