WarnerMedia Ottawa is looking for a Staff Software Developer to sit on our platform team. This role will continue changing the way viewers experience TV across multiple platforms, all under a single code base. The successful candidate must demonstrate a successful track record of bringing high-quality solutions quickly to market, enjoy learning and applying new technologies, and thrive in a dynamic developer-oriented work environment.
• Define the logical architecture of new product development for You.i Engine.
• Work as part of a highly collaborative Agile team to push innovation forward.
• Day-to-day work will include daily stand-ups with your awesome team, working collaboratively with Product Management, Testers, UX and of course, fellow developers.
• You'll use tools like, but are not limited to Github, Jira, and your IDE and OS of choice.
• You will have access to readily available support from your team with the many cool technologies that we work with
• You have minimum of 8 years of experience using C++
• You have a strong interest in developing SDKs and tools that enable developers and UX designers.
• You have defined scope of work necessary for planning & implementation
• You've used or created toolkits that build impressive user interfaces.
• A strong sense of curiosity and interest in learning new technologies.
• You like to iterate quickly and enjoy improving the performance of existing features.
• You have prior experience in development with a strong command of object-oriented principles.
WarnerMedia Ottawa welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kw6k-34-207-247-69-42 in your application.