SSr Financial Analyst (Temporary)
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
This is a Temporary role (1 year)
Manage the purchases from different departments in accordance with the purchasing policy, give administrative support in Foreign Trade, support as well as assist in the acquisition processes, costs control, supply and goods in general.
• Centralize, quote, negotiate and follow-up the purchases from the different departments in accordance with the purchasing policy.
• Enter into the approved budget system and issue the purchasing order.
• Searching of new suppliers
• Prepare and control the purchasing documents. Guarantee that the prices, quantities, financing and other conditions agreed upon be the invoiced.
• Centralize administrative tasks related to Foreign Trade
• Prepare follow-up reports.
• 1 years of experience working in a similar position
• Office, especially Excel
• Public Accountant or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
• Medium English Level – Read/Write/Speak
The Nice to Haves
• Very good interpersonal relationships
• Knowledge of TV industry
• Attention to detail
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, union status, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5059-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.