Cash Application Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Purpose of the Role:
To prepare GBS activities monthly, quarterly, and annually ensuring the correct booking of transactions in accordance to WM policies and procedures. Analyze assigned balance sheet accounts, collaborate with the closing process of Turner Legacy entities and prepare assigned reports.
• To prepare, analyze and post revenue accruals according to the monthly closing calendar and review other accounts assigned.
• To monitor and analyze balances, proposing adjustments.
• To prepare different reports.
• To prepare the assigned schedules to be uploaded in CPR database for requested BU and prepare and submit the reconciliations assigned in order to assure the correct booking of balance sheet and income transactions.
• Critical review of processes, detecting deficiencies and turning them into opportunities for improvement.
• Encourage periodic and systematic review of the way we work.
• To build effective relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from peers/management and maintain effective ongoing communication with others.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
• Experience in media industry, Big Four firms or multinational companies
• Above average skills in Microsoft Office tools (Excel advance user is mandatory)
• Above average skills in proactivity and accountability
• Strong analytical skills
• Other: Goal-oriented teams
• Ability to adapt to dynamic and uncertain environments
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluent in English
• Years of experience: 2 years in similar position
• General knowledge of People Soft or other ERP systems.
• General knowledge of US GAAP
• Experience in Shared Business Services
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28pqm-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.