Senior Analyst Technology Governance and Policy
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Workday Integration Developer for the Enterprise Technology: HR/Payroll Solutions department.
The Sr. Workday Integration Developer position is responsible for developing and supporting critical applications in the Enterprise Technology, HR Solutions and Provisioning portfolio. This position will gather requirements, produce functional and technical designs, perform development, testing, deployment, and operational support activities.
Successful candidate can make overall technical architecture recommendations, detailed technical designs, learn and evangelize new technologies.
• Designs, develops, supports, and manages applications in the Workday Integrations and Cloud Platform. Builds WCP code, configuration, custom objects, user interfaces, workflows, and AWS API extension services to support the WCP processes. Builds Studio Integrations, EIB's, Core Connectors, and XSLT transformations. Leverages Workday Prism for WCP data extensions where necessary.
• Designs, develops, supports, and manages application code, configuration, tables, forms, user interfaces, workflows, and third-party integration components for on-boarding workers.
• Develops, supports, and manages application code, user interfaces, and third-party integration components for Bottom-Line, AWS applications, and other custom integrations including the AWS API, People Data services.
• Partners with user and Technology teams to define and capture business requirements, technical requirements, determines scope, and estimates the effort in the development of Technology requirements. Leads application development related activities while ensuring that appropriate governance exists for all delivery of technology solutions.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in application development and configuration with Cloud-based and On-Premise solutions
• 3 years of technology experience supporting a complex application with integration points across other multiple platforms
• Experience with Workday, Integrations, WCP, and Prism preferred
• Experience with complex integrations between back-office ERP platforms
• Experience with AWS development or other public cloud environments preferred
• Proven experience with programming in at least one common development language strongly preferred
• Experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
• SaaS deployment experience: Okta, Office 365, Workday and HR as master for identities preferred.
• Experience with AWS tools are highly desired
• Experience with test driven development, CI/CD, Agile practices and tools desired
• Understanding of the technical components required to support business processes, including
• effort estimates and resource management experience
• Experience planning and implementing enhancements, operating and maintaining technology systems supporting existing business process and live productive applications
• Knowledge of common code management best practices, automated deployment, using code repository tools like Git or SVN
• Ability to write technical specifications, use case diagrams, build flowcharts etc. using common tools (Confluence, Visio, Lucidchart)
• Undergraduate degree required
• Workday Professional certifications preferred
• Technical Knowledge / Skills:
• Workday Integrations experience with Workday Certifications preferred
• Programming in a common development language such as Java, Python, Golang, C#, C++, and API programming strongly preferred
• SQL, NoSQL, and Relational Database development
• Integration frameworks (e.g., middleware, transformation logic)
• Issues documentation and analysis for payroll and related financial activities used to identify systemic issues or problems with integrations
• Understanding of application technology and associated solutions and strategies related to the client's business to help them achieve their business goals and objectives
• System design and testing concepts
• Client deployment readiness concepts (e.g. business cutover)
• Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
• Knowledge of HCM processes preferably including studio pay calculations, time reporting, and workflow best practices. Other complex rule-based business domains will be considered (unions, claims, financials, etc.)
• Knowledge of all phases of system development lifecycle, including production support
• General Knowledge / Skills required:
• Strong customer service focus and responsiveness
• Strong analytical skills, interpretive and evaluative skills
• Strong organizational skills across multiple threads of work streams
• Outstanding documentation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Creative and resourceful approach to the business and an ability to think and deliver creative value-added solutions to clients
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to all levels of management and staff
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary