Buenos Aires, Argentina
SR. UX Analyst
The User Experience Sr. will be in charge of researching, tracking and analyzing the use of multiple digital products, generating insights and identifying user needs, in order to ideate and define many different design approaches to solve end-user's problems and improve our products usability.
Will also be responsible to follow KPIs, adjust goals and elaborate plans to achieve them accordingly with the product vision and objectives.
The UX will also work in multiple workstreams from different projects simultaneously, and work closely with local, regional and abroad technology teams to define, feedback and follow implementations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
-Identify, ideate & design solutions for pain points that our users encounter along our digital products.
-Conduct research and interpret results to empathize with user problems and pain points.
-Construct user flow maps to identify possible opportunities of improvement.
-Monitor KPIs and other metrics to produce valuable insights.
-Review and check our live products to identify improvement opportunities about the platforms or other user touchpoints.WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• 5 years in interactive product design as a UI/UX Designer.
• Experience working in projects managed with agile methodologies (scrum).
• Experience comfortably working and leading multiple product workstreams in parallel.
• Ability to interact with technical teams.
• Excellent communication skills: oral and written (English and Spanish).
• Experience in User Research & Data Analysis
• Experience in using prototype & interactive design tools.
• Experience in mapping user journeys.
• Proficiency in visual communication.
• Deep sense of Empathy.
• Ability to understand and communicate the feelings of users regarding a product or service
• Intermediate level Portuguese language (written / oral).
• Content distribution market experience.
• Experience working on a regional / multicountry context, with multicultural and multilanguage teams.
• Experience on the digital media industry working with OTT (AVOD/TVOD/SVOD) and/or Ecommerce / News products.
• Bachelor's Degree in areas such as Product Design, Graphic Design or Digital Media.
• Multi-tasking skills.
• Strong knowledge and interest in digital media.
• Strong communication skills.
• Team player.
• Awareness of Latin America sports & entertainment market.
• Self motivated.
• Strong organization skills.
• Commited and creative.
• Problem solving and decision making