Sr Technical Product Manager(Remote)
Warner Bros. Digital Networks Labs Inc.seeks a Sr Technical Product Manager for the WBDL Product Management department.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will lead cross-functional initiatives that span across the company. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful definition, planning, and execution of large-scale technical products that help to solve complex problems and enable products and infrastructure.
• Design and deliver complex architectures and distributed systems
• Mentor engineers on team, providing guidance and support with a sense of stewardship for their growth.
• Follow DevOps practices, including Security & Privacy by design
• Communicate individual and project-level development statuses, issues, risks, and concerns to technical leadership and management
• Work closely with business & technical partners to refine technical requirements
The Essentials(Must haves)
• Minimum of 6+ years of experience in full-stack software development.
• E xperience working on modern, headless ecommerce & payments systems a plus
• Experience working with e-commerce security & fraud mitigation
• Experience managing large scale production systems in the cloud
• Developed & maintained infrastructure automation scripts
• Entertainment industry experience is desirable
• Experience working in small to large teams to achieve project objectives and tasks under challenging deadlines, requiring successful collaboration and problem solving with team members preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Expertise in eliciting and documenting technical requirements through use cases, user stories,
• and other means (including workflow diagrams, dataflow diagrams, etc).
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex
• ideas to both technical and non-technical teams.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think outside-of-the-box when assessing possible solutions
• Proficient in architecture and system design.
• Complete understanding of modern eCommerce technologies, from product setup to geo specific Order, payment & fulfillment.
• Must have experience with AWS services -- AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Aurora, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Elasticsearch, AWS EC2, AWS ECS, AWS EKS and more.
• Experience with event driven architectures
• Embrace BDD / TDD practice.
• An understanding of the Front End and Mobile technologies like web, iOS and Android Apps
Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as necessary.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw99b2-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.