Full Stack Cloud Engineer
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Technical Privacy Solution Analyst for the Enterprise Technology: Privacy Engineering & Architecture department. The Sr. Technical Privacy Solution Analyst will help us stay at the forefront of consumer and data privacy compliance work for WarnerMedia.
Supporting the Privacy Engineering & Architecture Team, the technical analyst will support both the product and engineering teams with the creation of technical business requirements and artifacts. The technical analyst, having a solid comprehension of privacy fundamentals will provide analysis of complex requirements and recommend strategic solutions for the team.
The technical analyst needs strong critical thinking skills as well as in-depth technical knowledge so they can assess and troubleshoot systems, workflows and processes. This role will support our core enterprise solutions including WarnerMedia's privacy compliance management suite, corresponding orchestration and integration services, APIs, reporting services, and integration w/3rd party ID verification services. Additionally, this role will support the integration of privacy solutions for WarnerMedia's products that collect personal information (websites, apps, games, etc.) including consent management, controls for data sharing with advertising and marketing tech partners, integration with SDKs/APIs across a variety of technology stacks.
As privacy technology is an evolving area, this role will research and document privacy or AdTech/MarTech related frameworks, new/enhanced compliance related products, and other relevant technologies.
• Collaborate with other members of the Privacy Center of Expertise (including privacy technology product leads, privacy legal, and operations, lead the design and engineering of technical solutions to meet requirements of global data privacy regulations
• Design and develop User Stories, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to depict business processes
• Analyze and convert user requirements into technical specifications (i.e. data migration rules, business rules, wireframes)
• Identifying the current- and future-state business processes and build optimized workflows for the privacy products built and enhanced by the Privacy Engineering and Architecture team
• Facilitate and participate in Agile ceremonies (Daily Stand Up, Product Grooming, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives)
• Assist in developing test cases for manual testing as well as perform User Acceptance Testing
• Work with developers, backend developers and QA for requirement clarification and verification
• Use JIRA & Confluence to manage, analyze, and convert business requirements into functional specifications.
• Generate project status reports with key metrics
• Document technical requirements & solutions including privacy compliance workflow management, integration solutions for OneTrust, Privacy Center, ID Verification services, and other operational requirements.
• Support engineering solutions for consent management and consumer privacy user experience workflows for web, mobile, game, OTT and other platforms.
• Support engineering solutions for SDK integration, cookie management, consent management, IAB TCF integration.
• Identify new opportunities to simplify and optimize our privacy solutions and communicate to key stakeholders
• Produce developer-friendly documentation to simplify integration efforts for teams/products that are required to integrate with our privacy solutions
• Assist in go to market related efforts to drive successful adoption and usage of our privacy solutions
• Minimum 5 years of experience as technical/functional business analyst
• Skilled in technical requirements documentation and the use of business modeling tools like MS Visio to create data flow diagrams and business process flow diagrams
• Substantial experience with Jira, Slack, Confluence, GitHub and other development and collaboration tools
• Trained in Agile Scrum Methodologies
Nice To Have
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
• IAPP Certification (CIPM or CIPT) or equivalent experience working on consumer privacy technology programs
• Testing Competencies (creating/maintaining Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Cases, Traceability Metrics, Test Summary Reports and Test Scripts for end to end functionality Testing and configuring Defect Management Process)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1opne-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.