Associate Security Tools Engineer
You are a product manager with a passion for building world-class experiences for news consumers. You have a deep curiosity for the news and media world and see countless opportunities to improve today's consumer experiences using technology. You appreciate the value of the impact that CNN's journalism brings to the world and the opportunity improve it even further. You are excited to shape the next generation of CNN's core news experience.
You champion the voices of the CNN users and drive value for the users that also align with CNN's long-term business strategy. You can translate the user needs to different functional groups, including technical as well as editorial teams. Even though you dream big, you understand the nitty-gritty of what it takes to ship a world-class product with numerous stakeholders. You appreciate that an idea is worth nothing without execution and that execution manifests in small increments of continuous iteration. You are biased towards action, love getting in the details, and set a high bar for everyone around you.
You will be leading a cross-functional product team to define and deliver the next-generation of consumer news experiences for CNN Digital.
• Define, evolve, and execute on the short and long-term roadmap for the product team
• Partner with other product managers and stakeholders to ensure a thoughtful and consistent cross-platform experience
• Discover new opportunities with User Research partners through intensive design sprints
• Establish and implement product success metrics, measurement framework, and internal reporting processes by partnering with data platform and analytics teams
• Champion product excellence in all the user experiences we ship
• 12 years of professional experience, a with a minimum 5 years of Product Management experience with full product ownership
• Experience in building consumer products on mobile apps and web platforms
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of managing various stakeholders
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, HCI, or related technical field or relevant work experience
• Experience in building consumer media products
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for learning
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo22p-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.