Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr Project Manager_HR Applications for the Enterprise Technology: HR / Payroll Solutions department.This position will manage projects, application support and development for systems in the HR & Payroll portfolio. Focusing primarily on People Data related systems and HR Master Data, Master Data Management, and People Data governance applications. This encompasses the data flow and business processes for employees and contractors from hire to retire through onboarding and provisioning systems, identity management, workflow orchestrations and use of People Data throughout the enterprise. A strong ability to understand data, data flows and data relationships is required in this role.
Oversees the strategic platforms managing People Data and the governance process of requests for the data. Oversees system integrations for internal applications such as Workday, Fieldglass, ServiceNow, WM People Data Platform, and many data hubs leveraging technologies such as Snowflake, Snaplogic, informatica, and Apigee.
• Partners with Clients and Technology Partners to define and capture business requirements, technical requirements, determines scope, and estimates the effort for the development of Technology requirements.
• Leads application development projects and related activities while ensuring that appropriate governance exists for all delivery of technology solutions.
• Manages application support and resolves data issues related to daily execution of HCM Integrations, HCM data flows, and HCM related applications.
• Oversees the performance of the internal and external service provider(s) as it relates to the support of the application portfolio and projects for the supported client groups. Provides the internal and external service provider(s) with prioritization for client change requests associated with the client's portfolio.
• Manages governance processes, data quality, and end to end data flows for HCM people data across the Warner media technology landscape.
• 5 - 6 years of experience in a Technology leadership role, managing a portfolio of applications across multiple technical platforms
• Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent work experience required
• Knowledge of HR systems including Human Capital Management and Payroll
• Experience in project management and change management of major development or operations projects is required
• Experience managing integrations and master data management experience required
• Experience with data governance or data quality management
• Experience in the planning, implementation, operation, and maintenance of Technology systems across multiple hardware and software platforms
• Experience with ERP and SaaS software
• General knowledge of budgeting and financial controls framework
• Familiarity with data warehousing concepts a plus
• System design and testing concepts
• Integration frameworks (e.g. middleware / transformation logic)
• Data conversion concepts and impacts on new business processes
• Previous experience in a union environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5xx2-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.