Data Analyst, Rights Management
Playa Vista, CA
The Senior Manager, Rights Management will be responsible for operational and/or project oversight for Rights Management operations team(s) dedicated to one or more WarnerMedia brands. The position will also be responsible all of the following tasks, including but not limited to: internal process documentation, process and platform auditing, policy and/or technical research for social media platforms and support of Account Management in technical/process analysis and related internal communications. The position will also be responsible for the management, coaching and development of at least one direct report (Manager level) as that Manager's operations team executes the operational workflows in one or more key WarnerMedia brand accounts' Rights Management operational needs.
The ideal candidate would have significant experience in operating functionality within the YouTube Content ID Rights Management System (CMS), Facebook Rights Manager (FBRM) and a passion for social video platforms (YouTube, Facebook etc.) and all forms of entertainment. The candidate should be fluent in the process of claiming legal rights to copyrighted material and the legal and technical issues that arise from this process. The candidate would also be highly organized, have a passion for professional growth, committed to supporting and developing team collaboration and a strong sense of initiative to help fulfill projects and deadlines within a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Maintain the overall Rights Management services' operational integrity and availability for all WarnerMedia brands.
• Ongoing oversight and development of CMS-related operational projects in collaboration with relevant Social Monetization stakeholders
• Maintain and improve process documentation for all operational platforms and programs
• Schedule and moderate Operations team meetings for QA purposes
• Develop and circulate operational QA reporting to Director, Rights Management
• Management of at least one operational staff (Manager-level) dedicated to one or more WarnerMedia brand accounts
• 6-8 years of related experience
• Knowledgeable and passionate about digital video content and other forms of entertainment
• Self-sufficiency and the ability to succeed in potentially ambigious and quickly evolving situations
• YouTube Certified (Asset Monetization, Content Ownership)
• Content Management Systems (CMS) experience in both YouTube Content ID and Facebook Rights Manager
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Google, Microsoft and Apple OS applications
• Knowledgeable of online video distribution and the related legal and technical issues
• Superb communication and presentation skills with peer, subordinate and executive/leadership audiences.
• Proactive collaborator with ability to drive projects and manage subordinates with little oversight from supervisor
• Consistently embody WarnerMedia values and actively participate in department and
organization culture, training, and development initiatives
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv051-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.