WarnerMedia Entertainment Marketing is seeking a highly motivated, creative, strong storyteller to build impactful cross-platform content programs and packages. The desired candidate is a strategic marketer and impactful presenter that will lead the development and implementation of integrated marketing programs that create deep emotional connections with consumers and drive meaningful revenue for the WarnerMedia Entertainment properties. This role will have a focus on WM Kids and Family but also work across Adult Swim, TBS, TNT, truTV, and franchise and theatrical initiatives.
This individual will be instrumental in architecting branded solutions that are rooted in insights, developing omni-channel ecosystems, building materials and leveraging all WarnerMedia content offerings to deliver on our clients' core marketing objectives. This integrated marketer will collaborate with the award-winning network teams to craft content approaches and packages across linear, digital, social, streaming and experiential platforms leveraging some of the world's most iconic entertainment IP including Looney Tunes, DC Comics, Wonder Women and Harry Potter.
The ideal candidate understands how to develop and position content marketing and sponsorship opportunities in-line with brand strategies, must be confident interfacing with individuals of all levels (both internally and externally), and work in a fast-paced environment that often involves juggling multiple priorities. The candidate must have a proven track record of activating integrated campaigns, be detailed oriented and have a deep knowledge of social channels, digital entertainment, the world of social media influencers, and have linear experience.
This person will ideally be based in LA, will report into the Director of Entertainment Marketing Solutions, and will need to balance proposal and tentpole programming development, creative storytelling, multi-channel and cross portfolio executions and client engagements. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge or passion for the kids and family space.
• Work closely with the network to develop custom marketing ideas and create scalable asset packages and plans in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative cross-platform solutions and leveraging the suite of WarnerMedia capabilities.
• Work and align with internal stakeholders to ensure successful campaign development and execution
• Participate in and lead brainstorming sessions with network, sales, creative, strategy and research teams.
• Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of WarnerMedia IP, programming, creator network, talent, key tentpole events and experiences and the company's various media and social product offerings.
• Develop marketing materials, category positioning, brand packaging, presentations, & partnerships for assigned verticals
• Develop stellar presentations which clearly communicate marketing strategy and campaign ideas for clients
• Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities
• 8+ years building cross-platform digital marketing programs
• Stellar client management, interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
• Strong content/creative development experience
• Expertise in management of production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
• Strategic, creative thinker with the ability to turn ideas into holistic content programs
• Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
• Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills
• History of developing and maintaining production schedules and assets
• Able to manage multiple projects and extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
• Must be a self-starter and a strong problem solver
• Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11b2m-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.