Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Manager, Digital Media Operations for the Data Services: Executive department.
The Senior Manager Marketing Operations position is an extremely important role within our team, driving leadership across the Warner Media organization within the areas of audience data collection, cohort segmentation and marketing utilization. This person will be in charge of managing key audience platforms (DMP, CDP, etc.) and driving data strategy across the marketing technology stack. The role will also lead a small team of data experts to ensure proper martech execution and media optimizations. This position requires a candidate that can be a leader to drive innovation, a resource to provide sound and accurate direction and a collaborator as they will work with many different teams and businesses across Warner Media.
It is imperative that the candidate within this role has a high level of understanding within data collection, segmentation and analysis. Core KPI's for this position will be to create opportunities for our business to further our utilization of data driven solutions as well as improve marketing effectiveness through advanced audience segmentation. This position will need to be able to communicate effectively across marketing, data engineering and data science teams. As our team provides support across the organization, it's imperative that this person is able to confidently convey their analysis and influence a data /consumer first approach for marketing innovation.
The candidate must have a strong knowledge base in the areas of DMPs, CDPs, analytics platforms, media platforms and tag management tools. Ideally, they would have experience work across the Google marketing stack as well as Segment, BlueKai and Oracle. As this person will work closely with engineering and data science teams, the candidate should have a general understanding of SQL and coding.
Success for this position is the improvement of our utilization of audience data, development of future ready solutions for industry changes around privacy restrictions and driving influence for a data driven culture across the Warner Media organization. This position is a great opportunity for someone that has a strong background in marketing technology platforms and is ready to move into a leadership role.
• Support WM teams with implementing data collection points within owned platforms
• Driving segmentation opportunities for marketing efforts
• Providing leadership for the media audience team's day to day operations
• Managing MarTech platforms usage across WM
• Creating solutions for future data restriction policies
• Sharing learnings / best practice across WM
• 6-7 years experience in martech platforms
• Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products
• Knowledge/implementation of marketing tags for data aggregation
• Entertainment experience a plus
• Experience in DMP and brand audience segmentation
• Collaboration between technical, marketing and business teams
• International experience a plus
• Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to document processes and outcomes clearly and effectively
• Advanced skills in Excel, Powerpoint, SQL, Python
• Implementing Tagging across GTM, GA360 and Segment
• Familiarity with Tableau a plus
• Must be extremely well organized
• Communicate effectively with media, marketing and ad tech teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8ekp-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.