The Sr Manager of Financial Planning & Strategy - Digital Finance is responsible for managing Home Entertainment by client financial planning and analysis including, transactional client forecasting, New Release Title goal setting and tracking, global client analysis and reporting, and various ad hoc client analysis. The position interacts with domestic content sales senior management and International Finance teams. The position manages a Senior Financial Analyst.
• Manage and prepare the By Client P&L actualization and forecast process of all Digital Distribution businesses for various financial forecasts (i.e., Budget, FOS, LRP.)
• Manage and prepare goal review and title tracking for NR Theatrical and MFV content across all digital formats. Will review digital Goal Reviews and evaluate models used for measuring performance.
• Manage and provide By Client Worldwide reporting and analyses:
• Oversees Weekly Digital Performance trends dashboard and any related Tableau projects
• Manages Global Digital Review Process and presentation to management
• Manages Quarterly International Digital Touchbase with key stakeholders
• Analyze and publish WW digital performance trends, analytics and KPI packages
• Support the HE Sales Team with By Client information (i.e., Amazon, Apple)
• 5-7+ years work experience in Finance, Sales Analysis or related role
• BA/BS degree; in Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred
• Knowledge in Essbase, SAP and/or other financial system experience
• Must have advanced Excel experience
• Must have intermediate experience with building databases and models
• Must have ability to conceptualize, organize, and create business models from various inputs
• Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with persons on all levels, in person, on phone, and in writing, plus be able to present in meetings
The Nice to Haves
• Home entertainment or other media experience
• Knowledge of corporate financial statements or some Accounting experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m10e-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.