Manager, Email Strategy and Planning
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Manager, Email Marketing for the Data Services: Global Insights & Marketing Ops department.
This Senior Manager role represents the Marketing Operation's CRM lead, responsible for CRM platform management as well as the driving force behind CRM strategy and innovation across Warner Media. They will act as a connector between lines of business' activation and a problem solver for all CRM needs. They must have knowledge of CRM platforms for activation and advanced functionality for dynamic content and cohort segmentation. They will work to develop an audience first approach to CRM, looking cross lines of business to develop best practice for frequency and messaging prioritization. The role requires the drive and passion to continuously strive for creating new touchpoints and opportunities to improve our engagement with customers.
It is key that that this person has a high level of proficiency within the tools that WB teams use on a consistent basis. As Salesforce Marketing Cloud is our main platform for CRM, we require this person to have extensive experience on the platform – from basic functions to complex dynamic builds. This person should also have experience with notifications and SMS communication for creating consumer touchpoints. As many of our systems are quicky moving to SQL based data queries, it would be preferred that this person has general knowledge in that space as well.
This role is extremely important for providing leadership within the space of CRM across the organization, therefore, we require someone that can lead a team, has confidence in their ability and can present to their peers. A primary task of this person will be the execution of our annual WB Summit, creating an internal event to drive our CRM agenda across Warner Media as well as spearheading our CRM Center of Excellence initiative. This person needs to be comfortable in providing a point of view and analysis of a team's work in order to improve execution and performance.
Success for this position is challenging our current CRM status quo, creating a consumer centric CRM approach and increasing KPI standards across all WB lines of business. This position is a great opportunity for someone that has fully developed their skills within CRM and is looking to focus more on strategy, focus less on execution and build experience in leadership.
• Drive CRM customer first strategy across WB lines of business
• Create innovative processes for efficiencies and engagement
• Develop new CRM programs for domestic and international lines of business
• Use data centric approach to understand advanced cohort groups cross business
• Own CRM platform contracts and finance responsibilities
• Lead the CRM team and build proficiencies
• Lead CRM Annual Summit
• Share best practices across organization
• Must have 6-7 years in relevant email marketing
• Entertainment industry knowledge – theatrical / home entertainment / streaming
• Managing teams and cross team projects
• General CRM campaign management
• DM strategic planning
• Research and analytics experience
• Audience cohort / segmentation creation
• Bachelor's Degree required with Major / Minor in Marketing, Business or related field preferred
• In-depth knowledge of SalesForce / Braze
• Working knowledge of SQL and data management tools
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Problem solving and independent decision making skills
• Ability to easily collaborate with a diverse group of teams and personalities