The Sr. Manager, CRM is responsible for helping to develop and optimize a multi-channel CRM program designed to drive Consumer Engagement and minimize churn. This role will oversee communications and programs to onboard new users, optimize the consumer lifecycle, increase content consumption and increase fan value across the GBE portfolio of businesses including but not limited to DC Universe Infinite, Owned & Operated ecommerce, franchise development, CP, and DC publishing.
The ideal candidate will be highly data driven and able to manage both strategic plans and hands on execution. Experience with Direct to Consumer services and ecommerce a plus.
• Develop an overall CRM strategy & communication plan to leverage the most effective communications channels to drive success against key retention and engagement KPIs.
• Work with cross functional teams to oversee and execute the audience identification and segmentation, design, launch and post-campaign reporting for all user retention campaigns.
• Understand and track user retention and other key performance metrics; work with Consumer Intelligence to develop reports and dashboards to track and optimize consumer behavior and campaign results
• Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness. Scope and execute a/b tests across all communication platforms
• Manage a regular performance reporting cadence to communicate initiatives and results to the broader organization.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
• 5 + years' experience in CRM or e-mail marketing.
• Experience with video streaming or subscriptions services
• Hands on experience with e-mail marketing providers (Salesforce a plus)
• Strong analytical skills; familiarity with SQL or Hive
• Proven results using A/B testing to optimize and refine programs
• Deep fandom of DC comics, movies and television shows and pop culture in general
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
• Strong writing and presentation skills
• Good project management and problem-solving skills