Full Time Job
Sr IT Analyst
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
WarnerMedia Technology is looking for an Sr IT Analyst with excellent business analysis, software development and client relationship skills to be a member of a world class technology team, delivering and supporting solutions for the Brazil territory office in support of the Theatrical and Home Entertainment divisions.
The Sr IT Analyst implement technology projects through a combination of project management, business analysis, software development, and coordination with other teams. The individual will identify business needs and opportunities and provide solutions that address the business' goals. Strong knowledge of and experience with modern software development methodology is required. Strong business analysis, communication (verbal and written), and client relationship skills are also required. Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry is a plus.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture and Operating Guidelines
• Be Curious enough to understand and investigate what is possible.
• Be accountable and responsible and have an ''Own It'' kind of attitude
• Help make change and help others Embrace Change. It is the new normal.
• End user computing is one of the most critical areas for end user. Help be the change by Engaging and Influencing our global workforce
• Be a part of a dynamic team where we work together and support each other because we are One Tech, One WB. Think about the actions you take and how they impact co-workers, other technology departments, and the studio.
• Exhibits Respect and empathy for all, operating with the best intent, is helpful to colleagues
• Act as single point of contact for technical support of the business solutions. Resolve technology issues that are raised: trouble-shooting, escalating, and collaborating with business users and technology support teams until issues are resolved.
• Analyze business processes, identify needs, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and productivity through technology.
• Collaborate with business process owners and business leadership to plan, develop, and implement technology solutions. Communicate status of projects to technology and business leadership.
• Develop software solutions to meet the requirements of the business. Act as a technology advocate for the business; research, recommend, and develop solutions that improve the business processes of the division. Seek out opportunities to leverage emerging technologies to the benefit of the business.
• Act as a representative of the BTWS Theatrical group, participating in Warner Bros. company, WM Technology, and BTWS initiatives. Develop cross functional, cross divisional, cross disciplinary relationships that assist with ensuring initiatives are collaborative and successful.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Technical background in system and software architecture, design, and development required
• 5+ years of service and solution delivery experience -- including project management and delivery, business analysis, and client relationship management
• 3+ years experience in creating Business Objects reports and Tableau reports / dashboards.
• 3+ years experience with creating productivity solutions using Office 365 tools – Sharepoint, Flow, Teams
• 3+ years experience building custom software solutions in Java or Microsoft .Net
• Experience with cloud (AWS / Azure) and on-premise hosting environments, software architecture, and modern software development methodology & tools (DevOps and Agile).
• 3+ years experience working in Theatrical Distribution or a Media & Entertainment company.
• Functional knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
• Client relationship management – a trusted technology adviser
• Executive presence & communication skills, including executive presentations
• Collaboration skills to develop partnerships across the WM Technology organization and with external providers and vendors.
• Project management - coordination, planning, and execution
• Business analysis and functional design
• Technology assessment and application
• Technical knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
• Development methodologies including waterfall, agile, and continuous delivery (e.g. DevOps)
• Software architecture, software design, system integration, data architecture.
• Project Management practices and tools
• Office 365 Productivity tools and solutioning
• AWS Cloud Services
• Information and Security practices and standards
• Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath or other automation tools
• SAP Business Objects, Lumira, or Analytics Cloud
• Testing methodologies and automation
The Nice to Haves
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have strong listening skills and open to feedback
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality