WB Technology combines Warner Bros.' industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio's enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Infrastructure Operations Engineer for the Production Infrastructure Engineering – NAO department.
The Sr. Infrastructure Operations Engineer is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Voice and Data Infrastructure services in support of WarnerMedia production and associated business operations, located within WarnerMedia production locations, core campus's as well as global offices and remote temporary locations.
In this position, you will work closely with WarnerMedia's Technology and Operations groups to ensure that the network and telephony infrastructure needs are fully addressed, from inception to requirement gathering to delivery and ongoing support. The Sr. Infrastructure Operations Engineer will also be responsible for working alongside third parties and partners to ensure that work is being performed according to budgets and schedules, all while ensuring that quality and business agility needs are fully addressed.
This full-time support position requires a candidate who is confident at communicating effectively with senior management level and to a wide, diverse team, is flexible, pro-active, efficient, organized and can work using their own initiative. Additionally, the ability to juggle effectively, project manage multiple tasks and initiatives from multiple individuals and to be one step ahead is essential.
• Project management and delivery of network, voice and audio-visual service requests for productions,
• tenants and staff ensuring timely delivery of services
• Management of on-premises comms closets, cabling and data centers
• Management of 3rd parties during project work or service outages including root cause analysis.
• Maintain accurate asset, billing and service-related documentation.
• Applicable College or University degree
• 5 years' experience of working within teams.
• Demonstrable experience of working within a managed service environment.
• Strong experience in a customer service orientated environment.
• Experience in technical project management
• Extensive knowledge of telecom and networking hardware.
• Extensive knowledge of network (LAN/WAN/WLAN) connectivity and support including troubleshooting and testing.
• Excellent and proven communication skills; both written and verbal.
• Extensive documentation experience with MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Visio)
• Working in the media sector, preferably in the film/television production.
• Experience in working within studio environments and associated financial operating models.
• Experience of storage and compute technologies (hardware & software).
• Project Management
• CCNA or equivalent Certification
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pnk9-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.