We are looking for a talented and experienced graphic artist that is driven by a passion for design and animation. The candidate should have a strong grasp of typography, color palette, visual hierarchy, and branding. The candidate will work with HLN Art Directors and the wider creative team to concept, design, storyboard and animate various network design projects. We are looking to find someone who is a self-starter and expert multitasker, and able to help support network-wide design initiatives.
• Help design and build show identities and graphics packages: Lower third, full screen design and show branding.
• Assist in the design, production, and ongoing support of HLN Original Series
• Adhere to each show's individual brand guidelines
• Apply feedback and direction from HLN Art Directors
• Work with producers and editors to execute the client's vision
• Attend weekly priorities meetings
• Help track the status of multiple projects
• Degree from accredited art school with emphasis in graphic and motion design
• Experience in broadcast design is a must
• Expert level at Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
• After Effects & Cinema 4D knowledge are strongly encouraged
• Working Vizrt knowledge is a plus
• Design portfolio and/or motion reel is required, be prepared to highlight 2-3 case studies and specific contribution for each
• Displays outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with other teams under pressure
• Embraces working in a diverse, collaborative environment and is willing to train and assist other designers on various level
• Actively contribute to overall positive and creative atmosphere of the department
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d284q6-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.