Buenos Aires, Argentina
Purpose of the Rule:
Software Developer roles are key in the company while it is moving to be a technology leader. Into the Global Media Supply Chain organization, a software developer is important to help the company with the technical support to achieve the new challenges and objectives that itself and the business are setting. A senior software developer is in charge of creating software solutions and eventually coordinate developers' teams to facilitate the company's operations and services work and the business growth.
• Develop software solutions that allow accomplish with the business needs
• Investigate new software products and detect possible applications for the current services provided by the area
• Collaborate with team members and clients in the evaluation and estimation of new developments
• Identify opportunities to improve the processes and technologies of the work team
• Actively participate in interdisciplinary meetings to analyse and estimate projects.
• Look for new opportunities that allow to provide innovative software solutions to the business
• Eventual coordination of technical team
• Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Systems, Engineering or related careers.
• Years of experience: Minimum 5 years occupying similar roles.
• Ability to explore, investigate and acquire new knowledgement.
• Ability to have a proactive and collaborative spirit, with teamwork skills and experience in integrating multidisciplinary work teams.
• Fluent in English language with advanced/intermediate level
• Previous experience in coordinating technical teams
• Experience in Scripting (PHP, Perl, Phyton), Linux, Oracle, Java, Hibernate, Spring, JSP, Tomcat, Json, IntelliJ, Jenkins, CI/CD, Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google), Mobile (Xamarin, Unity).
• General knowledge of or previous work experience and / or participation in projects related to the media industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j0n7-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.