This Senior Front-End Developer for Mobile-First products is responsible for the creation, development, and operations of the deep prototyping and front-end technology of our suite of mobile products. This role requires a unique blend of technology skill in digital media development and expertise in design for phone, tablet, and smart TV apps.
In this role you must be able to clearly demonstrate a mastery of mobile app and mobile-first site development, be able to discuss the intricacies of the tech with the business team and offer creative solutions to business and tech challenges.
You will work with your team and senior leadership to develop, launch and maintain the high-quality services and products – specifically the deep prototypes of mobile-first websites, mobile apps, and any products that may become part of the future roadmap. The right candidate has experience working in a large corporate environment, is familiar with the agile methodology, and is comfortable participating in both discovery and solutioning.
• Manage, develop and maintain front-end code of products
• Work with other developers and consultants on the team, review solutions, direct efforts on other projects, give feedback and solution where needed.
• Architect solutions to new business issues as they occur
• Product Review/Documentation. Create the knowledge base and keep the products up to date in all security and compliance issues.
• Performance analysis, review and create solutions to hit performance benchmarks.
• + years' front-end development experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience developing mobile-first projects, with hands-on architectural or distributed systems experience
• Expertise with front-end architecture and design of mobile products.
• Expertise in REACT and working with APIs to create integrated, flexible products
• Experience in Angular, preferably Angular 4
• Expertise in CSS
• Experience building and operating complex prototypes
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Design, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction or related discipline preferred or equitable work experience
• Experience working in corporate structured environments
• Ability to present and lead meetings
• Familiarity with big data tools and technologies