Financial Contract Reporting Administration (FCRA) Participations handles contractual reporting to talent and co-production companies on all of Warner Bros. film, television, games, consumer products DC Comics and new media libraries. It's an exciting, fast-paced organization that provides a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of the company---from production to initial film release or television exhibition through all downstream channels of distribution.
The Senior Financial Analyst position will be a member of a dynamic team focused on developing new tools and methods to accomplish participation reporting, leveraging data analytics and team based problem-solving.
• Prepare and review participation statements while assisting with the building out of FCRA's analytical capabilities for statement preparation and review by developing accurate, dynamic and visual reporting tools. The tools will be required to clearly communicate significant anomalies and explain variance from the norm, while ensuring all financial obligations of the contractual agreements are met.
• The position is responsible for understanding the product life cycle for all Warner Bros. properties this includes understanding the revenue and expense cycle associated with the domestic and foreign distribution of all products (i.e. Feature Film, Cable & Broadcast Television including SVOD, Home Entertainment including digital offering, Consumer Products and Games).
• Performs analysis and research including analyzing various reports from multiple systems including SAP to identify issues and explore solutions to resolve the root cause of the issues. Communicates with a broad set of individuals within FCRA, Business Units and Warner Bros. centralized accounting and Finance to resolve identified issues.
• Identify and document areas for process and system improvements as it relates to automating manual activities. Facilitate system enhancements during requirements gathering phases and user acceptance testing and regression testing phases.
• Work on cross training and special projects to accomplish increased automation as applicable.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in Finance, Participations or a related field
• Experience with SAP and/or PARIS (preferred)
• Entertainment industry experience (preferred)
• Experience with system implementations and testing (preferred)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Accounting, IT or Financial related work experience
• Experience with Project Management a plus
• Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Experience with JIRA and Document Management systems e.g. eDocs a plus
• Ability to read and understand legal agreements
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge or experience with data visualization and analytical reporting tools e.g. Tableau
• Outstanding time management skills to handle multiple and changing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Needs to be a self-motivated individual that enjoys working in a team environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3me6-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.