WB Home Entertainment Financial Planning and Analysis group seeks a Senior Financial Analyst with strong modeling and analytical reporting skills to support Domestic digital & physical distribution of TV and Originals, Animation & Family product.
• Prepare and maintain financial models to support monthly financial forecasts and annual budget process for both digital and physical distribution of non-theatrical franchise product, including: Maintain by-title point of sales forecast models; Understand product cycle as well as revenue recognition and product costing; Assist in loading forecasts/budget in WBHE financial planning tool.
• Prepare and maintain forecasts for airlines licensing business and report financial results.
• Field and address questions as well as provide financial support of airlines licensing.
• Maintain new release performance tracking of key titles across all formats, including producing and distributing monthly reports to WBHE Busines Unit.
• Assess financial impact of performance variances.
• Develop financial feasibility analyses to support management decision on prospective greenlight production and acquisition properties that will include computation of profitability under a variety of complex deal structures.
• Assist in preparation of digital and physical by-title ultimates for non-theatrical franchise product to support WB Corporate financial planning and quarterly close process.
• Assist Accounting team during the close process; support monthly digital accrual process; provide comparison versus budget/plan/ultimate.
• Prepare pre-street P&L/business plan analyses to support WBHE Business Unit in developing/expanding promotional activities.
• Assist the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis and/or the VP of Finance with a variety of ad hoc analyses supporting the divisional financial objectives, as requested by WBHE Executive Management, Department VP, WBHE Business Unit, and/or WB Corporate/WarnerMedia.
• 3+ years related experience preferred. Ecommerce, consumer goods, and/or entertainment experiences a plus.
• BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics preferred.
• BA/BS degree in Science/Mathematics/Information Systems.
• Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• Must have ability to model complex business concepts.
• Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Must have basic knowledge of database systems.
• Must have basic knowledge of enterprise financial systems.
• Must have proficient presentation skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Knowledge in Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects, and SAP a plus. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71z48-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.