Warner Bros seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst, Enterprise Financial Services for the EFS - Global Infrastructure & Theatrical Distribution department.
• The position is responsible for planning, loading, and analyzing of the Corporate Cash Forecast, Intercompany with WM Corp and other sister companies, GL maintenance and financial statement analysis of international concentrator companies and special purpose companies, and international equity.
• In addition, this position will assist in company-wide foreign exchange analysis, hedge accounting, transfer pricing process, and special projects.
• Minimum 2+ years of Public Accounting experience (preferred)
• Experience in a large, dynamic corporate environment
• US GAAP reporting
• Experience in month, quarter and year-end close processes
• Experience in budgeting, general accounting, financial analysis
• Industry experience in entertainment not required, but preferredEducation, Professional Training, Technical Training, or Certification
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and a minimum four to five years relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance required
• CPA preferred
• MBA preferredKnowledge/Skills Demonstrated PS skills to include accessing the mainframe, SAP systems and utilizing various software packages to provide, retrieve, update and analyze financial data. Such software includes: MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint), SAP, Business Warehouse, Various mainframe systems
• Desire to produce accurate, reliable and high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Genuine interest in dealing with personnel that possess varying levels of financial expertise
• Ability to lead projects and bring them to a successful conclusion
• Ability to interact successfully with all levels of staff, management and customers
• Self-starter and innovative thinker
• Ability to work independently and knowledge of when to communicate updates
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities with a professional attitude and to deliver professional results.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo5y1-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.