Manager, Email Strategy and Planning
As the Senior Director, Franchise Management, you will be responsible for regional companywide (and across business lines) initiatives around the key franchises and IP of WarnerMedia.
In this role you will be working closely with the following business lines: WarnerMedia Theatrical, TV distribution and Home Entertainment, Network – Linear and SVOD, Licensing – Consumer Products.
You will also partner closely with the Vice President for Group Marketing on a 24 month franchise management strategy, be the key resource for all the business leads and work closely with the other marketing functions such as brand, digital & social, partner marketing as well as local teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop a 24 – 30 month plan centered around the key WarnerMedia franchises
• Work closely with each business line (Theatrical, TV Distribution & Home Video, Networks, Licensing and Consumer Products) on their milestones and areas of opportunity to develop an integrated cross – company plan
• Align global priorities and upcoming content pipeline with INSEAK region priorities and develop implementation plan
• Create a franchise management strategy based on a strong foundation of consumer insights and data
• Working with key stake holders on converting regional plans into execution
• Coordinate with brand, digital and social and partner marketing teams on assets creation and global resources. Awareness of media strategy across company and requirements for the same
• Ensuring that all assets, comms are in line with brand guidelines
• Coordinate with global franchise teams to make sure that media rollout for global priorities are aligned
Consumer products and partnerships
• Be the key partner for the consumer products, licensing and partnerships team
• Identify opportunities in owned and operated media, partnership opportunities with clients from other LOBs, earned media opportunities etc.
• Identify partnership and media opportunities for all LOBs – working closely with the partnerships team to make sure that company-wide priorities are being factored into plans
Define, monitor and report KPIs
• Identify key KPIs and measurements of success. Monitor these parameters through the year, course correct where necessary
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Will possess a combination of strategic thinking, consumer insights and data savviness, marketing and communications activations, product development, and strong creative vision
• Experience of working for entertainment organisations' strategy teams, organisations with strong franchise development track record
• Experienced in putting together business plans, P&L analysis, marketing sizing etc. and working closely with finance and strategy teams
• Collaborative with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, and bring together multiple streams of work to deliver best in class execution
• Ability to meet deadlines and deliver under pressure
• Proven ability to create a culture of learning, adaptability and growth
• Strong leadership skills
• Experienced in working with agencies and communication partners
• Strong presentation skills
• Experienced in working with leadership groups – presenting strategy plans, execution updates etc.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.