Full Stack Cloud Engineer
WB Integration team is seeking a Senior Application Integration Developer who will be responsible for providing technical expertise for supporting and enhancing the Integration suite (Informatica , snaplogic product suite). We are specifically looking for a candidate with solid technical skills and experience in integrating ERP applications, SAAS, PAAS platforms such as SAP, Salesforce, Workday, etc. and data warehouses such as Teradata, Snowflake, and RedShift. Experience with Informatica cloud platform would be ideal for this position.
The candidate's primary job functions include but are not limited to the day-to-day configuration/development of the Informatica platform. The candidate must possess strong communication and analytical skills to effectively work with peers within the Warner Media Technology Group, various external partners/vendors, and business users to determine requirements and translate them into technical solutions. The candidate must have the ability to independently complete individual tasks in a dynamic environment to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Translate conceptual system requirements into technical data and integration requirements Prepare data flow diagramming and/or process modeling
• Create/develop, test, and maintain integrations using various tools, including Informatica, iPaas, APIs, etc.
• Perform Unit Testing and debugging of applications to ensure the quality of the delivered requirements and overall health of the system
• Develop standards and processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives.
• Educate other team members and govern tool usage
• Participate in research and make recommendations on integration products and services
• Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing and proposed integrations and processes
• Communicate plans, status, and issues to management regularly
• Identify problems and analyze potential solutions including workarounds
• Work with vendor support partners on elevated system issues
• Minimum 7 years of experience as an ETL/Integration developer/engineer/architect
• 5 years of experience working with Informatica Repository, Designer, Workflow, and Monitor.
• 3 Years of experience setting up, monitoring and troubleshooting PowerCenter for SAP Netweaver and SAP IDocs
• Experience in the extraction of SAP data sources using different integration methods
• Experience in Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services like Cloud Data Integration, Cloud Application Integration, API Management, Cloud Integration Hub Experience in Cloud API Gateway configuration
• Experience in integration of on-premise applications with SaaS application
• Experience integrating ERP applications such as SAP, Salesforce, etc.
• Expertise in translating business requirements to project design, development, and execution
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Technical Knowledge/Skills in the following areas: iPaaS platforms - API Registry, API Execution, API Monitoring and API Analytics
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2vee-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.