Sr Business System Analyst
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Developer – Salesforce for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: HE, DCE, CP, Games & Foundational Tech department.
The Salesforce Senior Developer evaluates, designs, develops and maintains applications within the Salesforce eco-system, drawing on their skills developing secure, high quality. high-performance solutions that maximize the potential of the Salesforce platform.
• Technology Development: De velop quality solutions through a combination of direct build activities and managing remote development teams. Ensure thorough Technology analysis, well documented requirements and solid design recommendations.
• Technology Operation: Direct and support remote teams in problem resolution and best practice development.
• Technology Partnership: Work with the WBT Salesforce team to provide high quality solutions that bring value to the business and statutory or regulatory compliance directives. Promote use of standard Salesforce functionality and collaborate on development of standards and best practices.
• 4+ years of experience in implementing and supporting Salesforce system implementations in a multi-shared-org ecosystem
• 3+ years of experience team(s) responsible for strategic planning, Technology relationship management
• Experience with design and execution of technology best practices
• Experience leading cross matrixed teams, local and offshore
• High-degree of commitment, independence and self-motivation; enthusiasm for challenging work
• Proven ability to influence cross-technology teams without formal authority
• Experience in management of major projects including:
• Multiple simultaneous workstreams and development teams
• Iterative agile projects with ongoing releases
• User Acceptance Testing
• Change Management / Training focus
• Experience in Media & Entertainment Industry
• Salesforce Certification with 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce Platform
• Platform Developer I
• Platform Developer II
• Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Administrator
• Proficiency with 4-5 years of experience with a Salesforce Platform
• 3-4 years of experience with Lightning, Web Components, Apex, Java, Visual Force, Community sites and Complex Security models
• 2-3 years of experience with Salesforce administration and configuration
• Strong Expertise in configuring Custom Objects & Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow's, Process Builder, APEX Sharing rules, Flows & Approval Processes & Reports and Dashboards
• Environment experience including Force.com IDE, SOSL, SOQL and Web Services
• Experience in deployment/ packaging using Change Sets, Eclipse, Ant scripts & Metadata API
• 2-3 years of experience in designing and developing Integration Solutions using Web Service API's, REST and SOAP API 's
• Experience with data loads using Bulk API's
• Experience with full cycle SFDC implementation, from design through deployments
• Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint-based project delivery
• Ability to work closely with functional team to understand business needs and technical teams to deliver system architecture and code that meets business requirements
• Ability to guide business assessments with key stakeholders to deliver best in class requirements, documentation that meet technology needs and support targeted growth
• Ability to guide team(s) to ensure application configurations are of highest standard & meet business needs
• Ability to help mitigate any potential roadblocks for the teams as well as anticipate potential project related problems
• Maintaining a productive working environment for the team(s)
• Responsible for obtaining accurate estimates for functional and technical designs, development and testing and training efforts
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions and balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness, even in the face of complexity
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
• Ability to take the initiative to get things done
• Evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping executing roadmaps, plans, documentation and projects.
• Functional knowledge of the following systems and processes:
• Salesforce Data Management & Governance best practices
• General office activities etc.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person, on the phone or in virtual meetings
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to demonstrate resilience and reset quickly if/when encountering potential setbacks
• Must be able to work standard hours (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) with some flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
• Must be able to communicate to offshore development team via communication tools
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality