Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Data Scientist for the DOPE: Neurotechnology team. The Data Scientist will be responsible for developing and maintaining machine learning algorithms which correlate neurological states with audio visual content for a consumer facing ML based Neurotechnology platform. This position will be responsible for the integrity and effectiveness of the ML algorithms and databases that power this platform.
• Hands-on design and ML development work to identify multi-channel sentic modulation across various biometric device types.
• Determine/refine approaches to create a machine learning model to classify biometric sentic modulation into neurological states.
• Determine/refine approaches and methods to identify noise patterns and false positives across biometric device types.
• Determine/refine approaches to create a machine learning model to identify characters and objects within audio video content.
• Design ML model to identify objects/characters within audio visual content.
• Identify & classify biometric noise types.
• Document parts of the current and future processing framework.
• Work closely with other groups to onboard new biometric device types. This includes collaborating with Television, Digital Networks, Theatrical, Business Intelligence, Talent, Content Ops, Biz Ops, Distribution, et al.
• Participate in development/system/database operations as needed (devops, sysops, and DBA work).
• 10+ years developing complex algorithms for ML based systems and/or biometrics.
• 10+ years Digital Signal Processing experience.
• 10+ years Computer Vision knowledge.
• 10+ years Biometric device and data processing knowledge.
• 5+ years Python development and Bash scripting.
• 5+ years SQL on 1 or 2 DBMS, e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redshift, Snowflake, or other mainstream DBMS.
• Background in Video Platforms is very helpful, e.g. NETFLIX, Google, YouTube, Amazon, Pluto TV, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, as well as Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP NetWeaver, Omniture clickstream.
• Big Data related experience, e.g. Redshift, Vertica, Presto, Spark SQL, Kafka, Kinesis, Hadoop, AWS Lambda, Glue.
• Cloud experience, ideally AWS -- or alternate, e.g. Azure or Google Cloud Compute.
• Business platform API development experience with Google/YouTube & Facebook.
• Experience w/ gaming, entertainment, and Internet monetization business models.
• Basic understanding of electrical circuits.
• Experience with acquiring and analyzing data from electrical measurements.
• Some experience with MLs image processing.