Sr Software Developer
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr Business Analyst for the Enterprise Tech Solutions_CSC Code department.
The Senior Business Analyst for Content Operations, Localization, Mastering, and Archive will be responsible for supporting software development projects for various divisions across WarnerMedia. This role will collaborate with technical teams, operations groups, and different business units-leading efforts to document user stories, define tasks, and ensure the needs of the various divisions are met. Working with a team of offshore/onshore vendors and internal resources, the role supports enterprise software initiatives including digital asset management, digital media workflow, mastering and localization workflow, and archive services.
• Collaborates with management, operations, and clients to document functional and business requirements, user stories, and create wireframes, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes for content and data management and distribution systems, applications and solutions. Ensures all documents are maintained and updated throughout the project.
• Leads analysis sessions with technical resources and client and document the requirements for projects. Leads scrum ceremonies and fulfills general duties of scrum master when appropriate. Analyzes requirements to determine business priorities, gaps, and opportunities. Creates functional impact analysis for new enhancements and for changes to existing systems and business processes. Participates in the evaluation and prioritization for process improvements. Assists in defining and documenting processes and functional business requirements. Creates presentations and leads meetings with clients.
• Leads development of general documentation in the areas of application development, database, system design, and technology stacks
• Leads development of business scenarios for testing, and creates Test Plans with a focus on Integration, Regression and User Acceptance testing
• Manages projects and create project plans, status reports, manage issues/risks, and provide project status to business stakeholders
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst supporting technical project teams in the definition and delivery of custom-built, business-critical systems.
• Entertainment industry experience is desirable
• Experience working in small to large teams to achieve project objectives and tasks under challenging deadlines, requiring successful collaboration and problem solving with team members preferred.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to partner with the business to define and document their current and future system needs.
• Expertise in eliciting and documenting business requirements through use cases, user stories, and other means (including workflow diagrams, dataflow diagrams, screen wireframes, etc).
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical teams.
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think outside-of-the-box when assessing possible solutions.
• Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, wikis, and/or G Suite tools.
• Experience in the development and execution of Test Cases and test management. Experience working with QA resources on project delivery.
• Ability to set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion when working with other team members.
• Experience with iterative and agile software development methodologies.
• Experience in data analysis involving querying SQL databases or equivalent data sources. Proficiency with manipulating data in spreadsheets.
• General office activities - walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7pee-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.