Director, Security Operations Center
Provides guidance, leadership, and execution of business analysis and related project initiatives for the selection, development, and expansion of custom and packaged applications. Typically works on multiple, complex, and/or high-profile projects. This position may be remotely based but must be in the commutable distance to the Atlanta or New York City office for occasional onsite requirements.
Business Analysis & Process Improvement
• Work with project and customer management to facilitate communication between IT and business units, including open issues, project prioritization, resolutions, project requests, and resource allocation. Facilitate cooperation and rationalization of unclear or conflicting goals, assist in identifying and communicating viable alternatives, and assist in the implementation of decisions.
• Using business and application knowledge, proactively research requests for assistance and recommend software solutions or process improvements that will meet business needs. Identify implicit, unstated, or unrecognized business needs and assist client in determining if buy/build software, process reengineering, or other technology options. Facilitate the prioritization or feasibility of solutions and make recommendations to the client and management that will not only provide short-term success but support the accomplishment of long-term business goals.
• Provide guidance, task direction, and mentoring to other Analysts and assist with problem resolution across projects.
• Facilitate requirements meetings with customers to determine and prioritize business and system requirements for projects characterized by high-profile status, risk, and/or complexity. Document and analyze requirements (e.g. business system, security, conversion, and report), develop detailed data, functional design and document specifications, and assist with conversion, testing, training, and other project needs throughout the development life cycle.
• Perform walkthroughs and/or prototype demonstrations as needed
• Assist with providing project leadership for small to medium sized projects, including project planning, requirement gathering, development, change control, implementation, issue management, customer relationships, and team leadership
• Serve as an escalation point for production support. Capture/communicate problem metrics as appropriate, identify and research problem trends, and assist other Analysts with resolving complex, difficult, or critical issues. Work with internal or external subject matter experts to correct and proactively prevent further problems by recommending and/or implementing bug-fixes, application enhancements, customer training, or other measures. Document and facilitate turnover plan to other technology groups as needed.
• Identify customer training requirements, participants, and desired time frames, and implement training delivery and documentation. Train customers on an individual or ad-hoc basis as needed.
• May run, create, or assist in the preparation of system reports to provide information to the client.
• At least 5 years combined technical and functional business experience, with a minimum of 3 years Information Technology experience.
• Experience with providing Analyst support across multiple, complex systems and with custom and third-party applications
• Advanced skills using the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) and process improvement techniques
• Experience with structured development methodology (SDLC)
• Experience with detailed creation of functional requirements and design documentation
The Nice to Haves
• 3 or more years of experience working Legal applications
• Working knowledge of the Avvoka contract management application
• 2 or more years leading/supporting technology projects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81v9q-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.