The Sr Analyst, Foreign Exchange (FX) and Derivatives will play an essential role in supporting Warner Bros Discovery's (WBD) foreign exchange and interest rate risk management programs. Reporting to the Director, FX & Derivatives, this individual will be a high impact player that supports hedge execution, portfolio reporting and analysis, and on-going processes to establish optimal hedge program strategies.
• Support risk management related hedging activities across balance sheet and cash flow foreign currency exposures
• Support the development and enhancement of effective FX and interest rate hedging strategies to minimize risk
• Support continuous improvement efforts to optimize FX and derivatives processes / trading activities
• Provide insightful analysis to Executive Management and Investor Relations in preparation for earnings and other external investor presentations
• Support the monthly close process and preparation of quarterly financial disclosures, including SOX compliance activities
• Review FX and derivatives related external reporting, including 10-Q and 10-K footnotes and disclosures
• Contribute to ad-hoc projects across the Capital Markets & FX teams
• Bachelors degree, with an emphasis in finance and accounting
• At least 3 years of FX experience
• Technical knowledge of FX markets, hedging strategies and operational processes
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• Detail-oriented self-starter with a proven ability to work with minimal supervision
• Flexible and team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6012j-100-24-118-144-42 in your application.