Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, Fieldglass Configuration for the Enterprise Technology: HR / Payroll Solutions department.
The Sr. Analyst, Fieldglass Configuration role is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Fieldglass environments at Warner Media. The role will serve as the product expert for the Fieldglass Vendor Management System (VMS), and related applications and technologies that support those business processes.
The role is responsible for understanding the business problems, construction of the necessary solution to meet requirements and implement the recommended solutions. He/she defines current and future configuration to support operational scenarios, communicating with the clients and other Technology groups (including 3rd party vendors) to ensure business requirements are translated to application requirements. This position must have familiarity with the technologies and applications available to Warner Media, and a deep understanding of Contingent Worker and Vendor management, and related business processes.
• Manages the configuration of Fieldglass application to support Contingent Worker Management Office operations and related projects.
• Manages projects activities as assigned by project manager through the project lifecycle, inclusive of design sessions, confirm business scenarios for testing, reviewing and approving test plans and ensuring the appropriate end user acceptance testing is obtained and assist in the creation of the stabilization plan.
• Conducts functional impact analysis for new business processes and for modification of existing business processes to configuration or application changes.
• Provides quality assurance review of the business process after implementation to ensure it is operating as designed or recommend additional enhancements
• HS Diploma/GED
• 3-5 years SAP Fieldglass application knowledge
• SAP Fieldglass report configuration experience
• SAP Fieldglass integrations timesheet configuration and integration experience
• Prior experience as a VMS administrator
• In-depth knowledge of SAP Fieldglass configuration and administration
• In-depth knowledge of SAP Fieldglass integrations, reporting and timesheet management
• Strong knowledge of Contingent Worker and Vendor Management business processes
• Ability to translate business process and requirements into technical requirements and task
• Ability to manage and execute application configuration
• Bachelors Degree
• SAP Fieldglass certification preferred
• Entertainment industry experience is desirable
• Experience in a vendor management/contingent labor role is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n19m-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.