Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an energetic and enthusiastic Sr. Cloud Cost Optimization Analyst for the Application Infrastructure & Operations (AIO).
The role will:
Work with cloud account owners and stakeholders to communicate market realities regarding the economics of running applications and infrastructures in the cloud.
Manage, prioritize and assist application owners as needed regarding cloud cost optimization opportunities available for their application(s) running in the cloud.
Prepare and present business reviews to stakeholders regarding progress and roadblocks.
Develop and manage billing and BU charge back processes and ensure they are efficiently processed.
Provide ad-hoc reporting against holistic Cloud spend by the enterprise as well as by account as required by the business or application and executive owners.
• Minimum 5 years' experience managing client servicing issues preferred.
• Experience in troubleshooting information gathering and analysis.
• Experience working with documenting processes and creating end user training and support.
• Experience working in small to large teams to achieve project objectives and tasks under challenging deadlines, requiring successful collaboration and problem solving with team members preferred.
• Experience tracking budget costs against actual spend.
• Entertainment industry or digital media creation experience preferred.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
• Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
• Must be able to work well under time constraints
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
• Must be service-oriented
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk68j-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.