WarnerMedia seeks a Sr Accountant for the ABS R2R-Expense department. This Senior Accountant position within the G&A, Investments, Intercompany, and Legal Entity Accounting functional team will be primarily responsible for the day to day accounting support of joint ventures, investments, and legal entity accounting. This position will also handle some areas of intercompany between WM divisions. It is imperative that the candidate have excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism to communicate both financial and non-financial information to Finance and Operational partners at all levels throughout the company.
• Support accounting and reporting for cost method and equity method investments
• Perform monthly and quarterly legal entity accounting processes and assist with legal entity restructuring projects as needed
• Assist with purchase accounting and integration of acquired companies
• Assist with intercompany balancing between Warner Media divisions
• Develop new processes and analysis to support the business as needed and implement process improvements.
• 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance.
• 3+ years in relevant accounting experience (industry or public).
• Masters' degree and/or CPA is desired.
• Well-qualified Senior Accountant candidates will have:
• Advanced analytical and Microsoft Excel skills.
• Self-motivated and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines.
• Self-starter and work with limited direction and taking full ownership of areas of responsibility.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to articulate key information.
• Initiative and willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
• High emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, data analysis, and process innovation.
• Detail-oriented and high energy.
• Unceasing curiosity and the courage to challenge the status quo.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gke718-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.