The Specialist, Interactive Development & Production position works directly with the creative development executives, production, and technology process owners to aid in development of content and ensure requirements are flowed down to technology solution owners. Responsibilities include, scheduling, research, analysis, requirements elicitation, creative development, production support, design, and delivery. Activities include process modelling leading to recommendations of business efficiencies, talent collaborations and performance improvements. This position is at the forefront of the next generation of interaction production. We are looking for a self-starter who understands both the tradition TV business, gaming, emerging technology and also the creative development process in order to ensure the success of our content.
% OF TIME
Responsible to research, elicit, model and document business processes, use cases, requirements and to formulate and recommend strategic process reengineering efficiencies and business performance improvements.
Project liaison for technology projects to ensure successful bridge between creative development and software development teams. Management and oversight of software architecture, development, implementation and support. Partner with Solutioning Teams to select and implement the best in class technologies.
Act as Technology single point of contact for the DNG users. Resolve technology issues that are raised: trouble-shooting, escalating, and communicating on behalf of the business users until issues are resolved.
Participate in creative development activities and help identify new talent.
Responsible to provide domain expertise to solution partners during the project life cycle to ensure developed solutions align with strategic business roadmaps.
Support, lead, and manage efforts that require business unit involvement. Efforts include, but not limited to: Application testing of defect resolutions / enhancements, User Acceptance, User Training, User Documentation, Deployment activities.
• 3+ yrs of service and solution delivery experience -- including business analysis/process definition and re-engineering, project management and delivery, and client relationship management
• 3+ yrs working with Sr. Business Execs, process sponsors and stakeholders in a project delivery environment
• 2+ yrs working with 3rd party service providers and offshore / virtual teams
• 2+ yrs of experience working in streaming subscription (OTT) solutioning or with a technology organization of an entertainment studio a plus
• Experience working in internal or external business, management or technology consulting - ideally in the entertainment industry – highly desirable
• Experience in Agile, DevOps and Waterfall development models
• Experience with story structure, production, gaming and creative development practices
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology preferred, or equivalent work experience required
Bachelor's or MFA in Cinema/Television or Gaming, or equivalent work experience required
Project Management Certification highly desirable (e.g. PMP, PMI)
• Technical Knowledge/Skills in the following areas:
• Elicitation and documentation of use cases, user stories, and functional requirements
• Proficient in SDLC methodologies, including Agile model
• Decomposition, documentation and communication of information at various levels of detail using best practice business analysis techniques and artifacts (e.g. flow charts, wireframes, screen mockups, etc.) for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Identification of process inefficiencies and improvements, with a high proficiency in process re-engineering, process modeling and alignment with business strategy
• Measurement, evaluation and prioritization of scope items according to business strategic plans
• Knowledge and experience with DevOps methodologies
• In-depth experience with report writing software, including Tableau
• O365 collaboration tools
• AWS / Azure Cloud experience
• SAP ECC, BI and Business Objects knowledge and experience
• Experience working with Workflow management solutions (JIRA, Workfront etc.)
• Experience working with Digital Asset Management solutions (Nuxeo, Adstream etc.)
• General understanding of emerging technology such as Artificial intelligence, Blockchain, Chatbot etc.
• Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
• Project management - coordination, planning, and execution
• Facilitation of discussions with large groups including Sr. Business Mgmt
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Functional knowledge of streaming subscription business (OTT) area - highly desirable
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management, ranging from senior business executives to business domain experts and third parties
• Resolution of large and complex issues in creative and efficient ways
• Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills, critical thinking and the ability to effectively work through abstract concepts
• Self-motivated with a high-degree of independence and enthusiasm for challenging work.
• Able to manage own priorities to meet expectations
• Experience working with and relying on external vendors in alternate time zones
• General Knowledge / Skills required:
• Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Strong proficiency in MS Office applications with emphasis on MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel. Experience using Office 365 recommended.
• Strong working knowledge of file sharing, storage and collaboration tools and processes, including MS-SharePoint, MS-OneDrive, MS-Teams, Slack and Box
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvzew-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.