Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Software Engineer for the DigOpsProdEng: B2B Applications department.
• Work with a team of highly motivated developers to effectively implement solutions and delivery production quality applications that are highly supportable and maintainable
• Overall responsibility for design, code quality, and deployments
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs, security vulnerabilities, and operational issues
• Participate in software development projects using an Agile process and tools
• Partner with internal and external teams to understand business and technical requirements to document technical specifications
• Understand state management and state management tools like Redux.
• Design and create responsive web pages for a variety of platforms.
• Collaborate with API developers to build data-driven microservices.
• Experience using web-based technologies such as Typescript, HTML, CSS and JSON.
• Experience designing and building responsive web pages.
• Experience working with container technologies like Docker.
• Experience developing microservices using languages like Python, C#, Go, Java, NodeJS and using REST APIs is a plus.
• UX experience helpful.
• Git or Github in a CI/CD development workflow is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3n21-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.