Social Programmer Trainee (T3)
This role may require the employee to regularly appear on-camera or have their voice used on video as needed (as mutually agreed upon)
The Turner Trainee Team (T3) program is designed for recent college graduates who have a driving desire to succeed in the media industry. This specific role will be assigned to the social programming team that manages @BleacherReport, @BRWalkoff, @BRGridiron, @BRFootball, @BRKicks, @BR_Betting, @BRGaming, @BR_Hoops, @NBAonTNT, @NBATV, @MarchMadness, @Shaqtin and more. Trainees will be selected to receive a hands-on learning experience for 11 months in Turner's leading divisions. All T3's must be no more than 2 years post-graduation with a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. This program is paid, with benefits. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
• Help run the day-to-day programming of B/R's social platforms (content packaging, event planning, community building, etc).
• Maintain the voice for Bleacher Report and Turner Sports brands by immersing yourself into the sports community.
• Daily community management through content creation, curation and following social content calendars.
• Work within Bleacher Report Programming to develop daily storylines that drive our narrative and create engagement
• Work with production resources to cover game and events via social media, including pushing content to our accounts and helping bring social content to life on-air
• Monitor social web, sports news sites, blogs, athlete pages for relevant and useful content
• You're no more than 2 years post-graduation with a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• You have a passion for sports and have a strong knowledge of all things sports
• You're a strong writer and creative at heart, who has a clear understanding of social design principles
• You have flawless spelling and grammar with an eye always towards even the smallest details
• You love keeping up with current trends and pop culture
• You have experience with social media management & have an active presence on social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, etc.)
• Adobe Premiere and Photoshop experience is a plus.
• You have amazing communication and presentation skills and are able to sell an idea to both management and colleagues
• You're an energetic self-starter with an innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
• You're a self-starter and strong teammate who works collaboratively and responsibly with fellow passionate sports fans.
• You're used to working under pressure, nailing tight deadlines and taking creative risk when the time is right.
• You're not afraid to 'try something different' as you plan out your data driven content strategy
• You're someone who looks for new ideas and solutions, anticipates issues and follows up to keep projects moving across multiple teams
• You've received accolades for how exceptional your project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills are
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxypq-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.