Senior Director, Social & Digital Marketing
Job Description / Role Profile
Job Title: Social Media Producer - Warner Media SEA
Reports to: Director, Social & Digital Marketing
Support the social media content production for Warner Media Southeast Asia including but not limited to HBO, Cartoon Network, and Warner TV. As part of this role the candidate will be based out of Singapore.
• Creation of written and visual content for social publishing including but not limited to short videos, graphics, product photos, and post captions
• Lead planning of the brand's social content calendar and liaise with regional teams to maximize asset dissemination and opportunities to cross-post
• Support ideation of shareable content which speaks to varying audiences such as young adults vs. kids and family across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
• Manage creative direction including concept development, project briefing, script writing, interviewing, shaping content and campaigns into a clear narrative
• Drive development and execution of a wide range of video production, focussing on integrated and interactive content for social media platforms (i.e. Wootag)
• Coordinate with local agencies and internal stakeholders to achieve content production and publishing deadlines
• Work closely with creative services team for key campaigns to keep look and feel consistent across the board
• Watch the latest shows ahead of its release and have a constant pulse on trending topics online to create content that drives fan engagement
• Analyse performance reports and utilize data to support conceptualisation of social assets
• Technically savvy is a must. Platforms such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, AfterEffects and those alike.
• Excellent command of the English language – both written and verbal are essential; competency in other languages such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai and or Indonesian is a bonus.
• Collaborative – ability to work with multiple stakeholders and experienced in working with agencies, freelancers, and or interns.
• Strong project management and organisational skills.
• Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Create a culture of learning, adapting and growth.
• *All candidates are to provide a portfolio of their personal or professional work.